Mgr. Marie Valová, Ph.D.
- Former athlete, skier, P.E. teacher and athletics coach
- She was an athletic coach as well as a P.E. teacher at Sports Elementary School for several years.
- 10 years of experience as an assistant professor with a focus on athletics at the Department of Human Movement Studies, Faculty of Education, University of Ostrava (in addition to athletics, she also taught basic gymnastics, skiing and sports training for future P.E. teachers for several years). Lecturer activities in the training of pedagogical staff and future P.E. teachers.
- Holder of licenses in the field of athletics (specialization in youth) and skiing and snowboarding.
At present, she is mainly engaged in sports training of young athletes (ice-hockey players, tennis players, cyclists, football players, skiers).
PhDr Roman Vala, Ph.D.
- 16 years of experience in teaching professional theoretical and practical subjects in the field of physical education (sports training, basketball, badminton, tennis, floorball, table tennis, frisbee ultimate and movement games) at the universities (University of Ostrava and VŠB-TU Ostrava). Lecturer activities in the training of pedagogical staff and future P.E. teachers.
- Holder of a coaching license in basketball, skiing and tennis.
- Several years of coaching practice and experience with fitness training of young athletes and with the training of sports games.
Our two children (young athletes) have become the life-log inspiration to us.